My Brief Counsel sessions are great if you need assistance with a specific issue or advice on navigating what to do next. It is not long-term care, more helping you reflect back what options are true and right for YOU.
Brief Counsel sessions are great for those who;
- Do not want to or do not need to routinely go to a therapist or counselor
- Would like guidance but do not need long-term care
- Need assistance with a just a specific issue
- Require help navigating what is the next best step
Examples of Brief Counsel Session Topics:
- Education system: Who to contact, what to ask, how to proceed
- Tantrums and outbursts: Process the cause and what the behavior means and needs
- Productivity: How to best encourage productivity for yourself, your family, and children
- Relationships: Navigating building the best relationship for yourself and your partner. How to grow, manage, and enhance all the relationships in your life
- Sexuality: No topic is taboo! Sex after pregnancy, after birth, after a trauma. New partners. Explaining sexuality to children
- Postpartum: Support and guidance for yourself or a loved one after a birth
- Anxiety: How to harness your own resilience to manage your own anxiety
- Parenting: Working with your children and your co-parent(s) and family to provide for your family
- Family Advice: How to help loved ones in a time of need. Guidance in family relationships
If I am able to accommodate your needs I will send you an e-mail within 3 business days. This will contain further instructions to arrange our session and payment.
Payment is required prior to session.
IN A BRIEF COUNSEL SESSION I OFFER:
- Review of current concerns
- Supporting you to understand your own strengths and available resources
- Facilitation of dialogue with you and those you choose to include about resolution possibilities
- Perspective from my years of education, study, and helping people to move through similar situations
- Individualized resource referrals
- Emotional and spiritual guidance, support, insight, and reflection
- Respect for all people and the ability to understand your particular values and culture quickly – Will work within your own value system to help you move through the current challenge
I STRICTLY DO NOT GIVE PRESCRIPTIONS, DIAGNOSE, TREAT, OR OFFER PROTOCOLS.
THE COST OF AN BRIEF COUNSEL SESSION IS A SLIDING SCALE OF $100 – $200 FOR ONE HOUR. PLEASE PAY WHAT YOU CAN.